PENINSULA EYE CENTRE – MORNINGTON PENINSULA
Peninsula Eye Centre has been caring for the Mornington Peninsula for 30 years, providing a comprehensive ophthalmic consulting service including:
- General ophthalmic examinations
- Advanced micro-incision cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management
- Diabetes eye assessment and treatment
- Macular degeneration treatment
- Full retinal services including: angiography, OCT, laser and surgery
- Post-operative appointments for laser eye surgery
- Macular haemorrhage management
At Peninsula Eye Centre your health and wellbeing are our primary concern. Dr Rick Wolfe and his associate ophthalmologists strive to provide you with the best ophthalmic care in Victoria. Always aiming at world’s best practice and using the most advanced and proven technology, we are passionate in every area of our clinic.
Our dedication to the welfare of our patients is reinforced by a strong commitment to a safe and caring environment at all times. We pride ourselves on our first class consulting rooms, highly qualified doctors and dedicated, caring and professional staff.